Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Annaside Banks is a cliff or slope in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Bootle
- District/Borough: Copeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°15'19"N 3°23'40"W
- Eastings/Northings: 309254, 485316
- OS Grid: SD092853
- Mapcode Local: GBR 4MQ7.X8
- Mapcode Global: WH71T.T9SH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Annaside Banks within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.