Amerdale Dub, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Amerdale Dub is a water feature in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Conistone with Kilnsey
- District/Borough: Craven
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°7'16"N 2°2'23"W
- Eastings/Northings: 397500, 469500
- OS Grid: SD975695
- Mapcode Local: GBR GN6S.6C
- Mapcode Global: WHB6G.MNXV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Amerdale Dub within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.