We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Alstonefield is a village in Staffordshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Alstonefield
- District/Borough: Staffordshire Moorlands
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°5'54"N 1°48'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 412995, 355700
- OS Grid: SK129557
- Mapcode Local: GBR 47M.RW9
- Mapcode Global: WHCDR.6DL1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Alstonefield within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Alstonefield in the Domesday Book
A village in Totmonslow hundred,
in the county of Staffordshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Godwin
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Earl Roger of Shrewsbury
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: William Malbank (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 3⁄4 geld
- Households: 1 villager
- Plough Teams: 1 lord's plough; 1 men's plough (3 plough lands)