Alport Height, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Alport Height is a hill or mountain in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Ashleyhay
- District/Borough: Amber Valley
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°3'38"N 1°32'43"W
- Eastings/Northings: 430560, 351582
- OS Grid: SK305515
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6C7.03Z
- Mapcode Global: WHCF2.7B9J
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Alport Height within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.