We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Alder Root is a suburban area in Chadderton, Oldham
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Chadderton
- Parish/Community: Oldham, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Oldham
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°32'20"N 2°8'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 391053, 404707
- OS Grid: SD910047
- Mapcode Local: GBR FWJJ.83
- Mapcode Global: WHB9B.49XT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Alder Root within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.