Agill Dam, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Agill Dam is an inland water in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Ilton-cum-Pott
- District/Borough: Harrogate
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°11'3"N 1°46'58"W
- Eastings/Northings: 414265, 476523
- OS Grid: SE142765
- Mapcode Local: GBR HNZ1.ST
- Mapcode Global: WHC7J.L362
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Agill Dam within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.