We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Addingford is a suburban area in Horbury, Wakefield
- Built-Up Area: Horbury
- Parish/Community: Wakefield, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Wakefield
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°39'19"N 1°33'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 429212, 417758
- OS Grid: SE292177
- Mapcode Local: GBR KVK5.5B
- Mapcode Global: WHCB5.0CPZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Addingford within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.